Industry studies have shown that online credit card payments increase sales by 23% as products and services become more accessible to customers. Easily integrate credit card payments through Stripe.
YITH WooCommerce Stripe provides the opportunity to make it all easier and faster in your own e-commerce, eliminating the need for a backend to do this and ensuring your reliability on the Internet.
All the biggest and most trusted e-commerce sites accept credit card payments, so they allow integration on their own site instead of linking to another external site .
Some store owners avoid credit card integration issues because processing can be more difficult, but they lose reliability. YITH WooCommerce Stripe offers credit card payment integration for you and through the programs it offers.
In addition, using different payment methods, in addition to the standard ones provided by WooCommerce, has many advantages for your business. Automated process billing boosts productivity, as it doesn’t take much time that you can spend on other aspects of your work and also speeds up work, which is really appreciated by users.
Table of Contents
- 1 Features YITH WooCommerce Stripe Premium
- 2 Changelog YITH WooCommerce Stripe Nulled Free
- 3 Download YITH WooCommerce Stripe Premium v2.1.6 Nulled:
Features YITH WooCommerce Stripe Premium
- All features of the free version
- Three payment modes:
- Standard checkout: show credit card fields on your store (requires SSL)
- Stripe checkout: redirect users to the checkout page hosted in Stripe
- Test components: display an embedded form hosted by Stripe
- Make an order refund directly from the admin order page
- Automatically save user card details or let them choose whether to save them for future payments
- User can manage credit card number from his account
- Allow credit cards and allow deferred payments (i.e. after order completion)
- Submit Stripe user data inserted during checkout
- Use webhooks to sync any actions in your Stripe account (refunds, partial refunds, user profile changes, etc.)
- Automatically blacklist users in case of payment declined
- Ability to set invoice data is required, also for classic forms of payment
- Fully compatible with YITH WooCommerce Subscription and YITH WooCommerce Membership
- Support for YITH WooCommerce Subscription renewal mode: renewal orders are now handled by the YITH WooCommerce Subscription plugin, and renewal quantity and date changes are now allowed
- When renewal of product type YITH WooCommerce Subscription fails, try again with other cards
Changelog YITH WooCommerce Stripe Nulled Free
v2.1.6 – RELEASED ON 23 JULY 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.5 New: support for WordPress 5.8 Update: YITH Plugin Framework Dev: added new filter yith_wcstripe_line_item_tax_name v2.1.5 – RELEASED ON 18 JUNE 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.4 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: Stripe PHP library to 7.85.0 Fix: broken link in capture settings Fix: added new check before updating CC form fields, in order to avoid interfering with other plugins 2.1.4 – Released on 17 May 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.3 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: Stripe PHP library to 7.78.0 Tweak: avoid possible problems with 3DSecure callback, passing both order and order_id params within return url 2.1.3 – Released on 21 April 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.2 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: Stripe PHP library to 7.75.0 Fix: trialing subscription failing payment due to setup intent checks Fix: change payment token also on cancelled or suspended subscriptions, when setting a new default card Fix: save intent_id inside order after correctly processing intent in Stripe Classic mode Dev: new filters yith_wcstripe_elements_color and yith_wcstripe_elements_font_size Dev: added new filters and parameters to make the Stripe form customizable 2.1.2 – Released on 14 March 2021 New: support for WordPress 5.7 New: support for WooCommerce 5.1 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: Stripe PHP library to 7.75.0 Dev: new filters yith_wcstripe_elements_color and yith_wcstripe_elements_font_size Dev: added new filters to allow customization of the Stripe Elements form Dev: added new yith_wcstripe_elements_show_icon filter * New: Support for WooCommerce 4.6 * Update: plugin framework * Fix: wrong last day of the month in renew time calculation * Fix: Stripe Classic subscriptions causing Fatal Error with new APIs * Dev: added new filter yith_stripe_cancel_url
⭐Learn more about the full YITH WooCommerce Plugin here!
Download YITH WooCommerce Stripe Premium v2.1.6 Nulled:
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.
Share this post: