WordPress Real Category Management – Custom classification term request, tree view
Take your WordPress index to a higher level with super quick association mode. Oversee classifications in a tree-like way and make a custom class request.
RCM (WordPress Real Category Management) permits you to coordinate all your WordPress classes on the home screen – effectively and deftly.
Utilize your mouse (or tap) to move your message. Make, rename, erase or rework classifications. It works incredible with any custom post sorts and WooCommerce items.
Simply introduce this module and it works incredible with all your instant messages. It additionally upholds different pages.
Table of Contents
- 1 Featured WordPress Real Category Management
- 2 Changelog WordPress Real Category Management Nulled Free
- 3 Download WordPress Real Category Management v4.0.8 NULLED – Custom category term order / Tree view:
Featured WordPress Real Category Management
- Support WordPress 5.0 / Gutenberg
- Flexible view of your portfolio structure
- Drag and drop your post
- Works well with WooCommerce products and product attributes
- Just install and it works with your existing categories
- Move or append to categories
- Support custom post types
- Supports multiple taxonomies and WooCommerce product attributes
- No annoying page reloads during content transitions (paging, category switching, taxonomy switching) – it works like infinite scroll for your WP Listing tables
- Full control over your folders in one toolbar (create, rename, delete, rearrange)
- Custom term order for your front end order (drag and drop)
- Compatible with touch devices
- Multisite support
Changelog WordPress Real Category Management Nulled Free
= v4.0.8 (2021-05-25) = chore compatibility with latest antd version migarte loose mode to compiler assumptions polyfill setimmediate only if needed (CU-jh3czf) prettify code to new standard revert update of email@example.com as it does not support monorepos yet upgrade dependencies to latest minor version ci move type check to validate stage fix do not rely on install_plugins capability, instead use activate_plugins so GIT-synced WP instances work too (CU-k599a2) test make window.fetch stubbable (CU-jh3cza) = v3.5.4 (2021-02-02) = ### fix * compatibility with Elementor template library when clicking Add New button (CU-d13prj) * compatibility with FooBox lightbox (CU-dczh1k) = v3.4.5 (2020-12-01) = chore update dependencies (CU-3cj43t) update major dependencies (CU-3cj43t) update to composer v2 (CU-4akvjg) update to core-js@3 (CU-3cj43t) release : publish [ci skip] refactor enforce explicit-member-accessibility (CU-a6w5bv) ### ci * make scripts of individual plugins available in review applications (#a2z8z1) * release to new license server (#8wpcr1) ### chore – merge tsconfig.json with backend-coding ### feat – route PATCH PaddleIncompleteOrder (#8ywfdu) ### refactor – use “import type” instead of “import”
⭐See also: Totally Free Premium WordPress Plugin Repository on Codecanyon
Note: Maybe you need to unzip before installing plugin. We do not give any guarantee if any theme/plugin contains virus. Please check on Virustotal before using it on localhost.
Share this post: